Trout and Almonds with Honey Sauce
Serves: 3 | Complexity: medium
- 3 medium-sized trout-cleaned
- Seasoned flour
- 90 ml butter
- 15 ml almonds
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coat the trout in flour.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the fish for about 5 minutes each side, till cooked.
- Place on a dish and keep hot.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and fry the almonds until golden brown, then remove and keep hot.
- Stir the lemon juice into the pan, add the honey and let it bubble for a minute, then pour over the trout and spoon the almonds on top.
Think of the ocean while you enjoy!