Serves: 4 | Complexity: medium
- 30 ml semolina
- ¼ pint milk
- 180 ml fresh white breadcrumbs
- 120 ml honey
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 30 ml butter, melted
- 2 eggs, separated
- Cook the semolina in the milk for 10 minutes, then pour over the breadcrumbs.
- Add the honey, finely grated lemon rind, the ginger, the melted butter and the egg yolks and mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a bowl and steam for ± 2 hours.
Eat with a smile 😀