Propolis is a resinous mixture which honey bees collect from plant resins,tree buds and other plants. Also called “Bee glue”.
Contains Naturally Occurring Proteins, Multi-Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Hormones and enzymes which
promotes increased stamina and natural energy.
Bees coat the interior of their hive with propolis to cover all the small cracks and gaps and to keep a sterile environment free from mildew, mold and bacteria.
With its naturally contained flavonoids, propolis is used to help provide a nutritive support for a healthy immune system.
Bee Propolis for Health:
- Used as a Natural treatment and prevention of health problems in humans and animals
- Can be used in its raw or extracted form
- Discourages Infections
- It is a natural antibiotic
- Used to help burns
- Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, a compound in Propolis shows effectiveness at easing inner ear inflammation
- Used against fungal nail infections
- Promotes oral health, possibly an alternative to fluoride
- Antioxidant compounds in Propolis help stabilize blood sugar in Diabetes
- Combats compounds that contribute to cancer cell growth
- Used to make Propolis Tincture